We are making slots available at each of our 2009 networking breakfasts and are inviting members to make presentations (from 10 to 30 minutes) on specific subjects which may be of interest to local businesses.
If you would like to take part - please consider the following questions
1. In a sentence, what is your area of expertise?
2. Why is your topic of particular interest and relevance to chamber Members today?
3. Your marketplace, - are you the first in your field, the only person in your field or one of many?
4. Why you, how does your approach differ from others
5. If we gave you a speaker session, what would your title and objectives be?
6. By the end of your session what will members have acquired and what would you expect them to do as a result of your session?
If you can answer all these questions then please give Caroline a ring to discuss further.